Skip to main content

Charms of San Jose California

 

Its usually tough to describe flying in contested airspace. In this case, I am the contestant against the natural hegemony of San Jose international airport. Within its regulated airspace and timeslots, I was able to snatch some shots that portrayed this wonderful town in a new light.

Samsum office

the venerable VTA

Cali cars need convertible tops

My friend and my muse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Banff : Planning

Planning a 4-day trip to Banff National Park from Montreal in late September requires careful consideration of activities, accommodations, and packing essentials. This itinerary balances exploring Banff's natural wonders with budget-friendly lodging options in nearby Calgary, offering a mix of hiking, sightseeing, and urban experiences while providing practical tips for an enjoyable Rocky Mountain adventure. 4-Day Banff Itinerary Here's a detailed 4-day itinerary for your trip to Banff National Park from Montreal in late September: Day 1: Arrival and Calgary Exploration Fly from Montreal to Calgary International Airport Take the Banff Airporter shuttle to your hotel in Calgary (approximately 20 minutes)[1] Explore downtown Calgary: Visit the Calgary Tower for panoramic views of the city and Rocky Mountains[2]   - Explore Prince's Island Park, a green urban oasis[2]   - Have dinner at one of Calgary's renowned restaurants Day 2: Banff Town and Sulphur Mountain Take an ea...

Poem on Mars

 Happy New Year! I wanted to post a poem I composed on seeing the perseverance land on Mars along with the success of Amal and Tianwen-1 probes Ground in white and flames of gold, Once you leave earth, you will know The dream of flight, passionately bold. The dream of stars, dreams of Titan’s snow Red in blood, to red in dust, Grit in ink, standing on Newtonian shoulder Born a child's laughter, now a mother’s trust Our will - this, to fly to our next boulder Once you leave earth, you will know The cost of blue, the music in brown Green are the pastures, only the sheep to mow Empty our docks, no ships to drown Gaze towards the sky, you'll know And rage against our prison, our astral dome We will our lightning. We must go. For in our heart, adventures are home.

Backpacking across upper Assam: Part 2/3

Hi I am the normal(ish) 21 year old engineer in Guwahati, Assam. And this the second part of my journey. thank you for making it this far. My journey veered towards Sibsagar , the ancient capital of Ahom Empire and the pot purri of Assamese culture. It is a very unassuming city, which to reach I took a window seat on a traveler. And then Mr. Murphy cared to weigh in, streaming a flock of children into the cramped traveler, much to the delight of goddess of misery, though I dare not complain, for obviously, people who hate children are categorized same as people who love children in a manner that Vladimir Nabokov would describe as natural. Yet this observation is not about my trials, though I will have more, because I found that even in this far of land, the gangrene of tetris loaded Gameboy exists. Even the sound is nostalgic. The place is quite quiet and I arrived and ran into my host family’s patriarch, who did not understand half of what I was saying, but given Mr. Ki...